Thursday 9 April 2009


Starting to think about the bits and pieces now.  Need to service and/or repair quite a few items of kit that were punished by the 2007 Great Divide Trip.  Here is a picture of the set up I'll be taking (with a few adjustments like slicker tyres).  Stove needs cleaning, tent needs waterproofing and zip replacement.

I'm currently trying to get a second hand GPS on Ebay as this will make navigation a lot easier. Also in the market for a solar charger.  Off Grid Systems make some good ones that can fold over the trailer for when we are riding.  They have offered a discount in return for some pics and a field report.  Thanks to Chris Hassler in Switzerland for that one.

Although I don't know much about them, a PDA would be my luxury electronic item to take.  If I can get one then this blog will probably be more interesting because of it.  

STILL VERY MUCH LOOKING FOR SPONSORSHIP!   Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment